Print, design, color, and enter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline:no later than 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday, February 28, 2022
1. Download and print the official Tulipalooza Design-a-Clog template.
2. Create your clog design using markers, crayons or any other art supplies.
3. Scan in your finished design and send as an email attachment to email@example.com.
Be sure to include the name, age, email address and phone number of the person whose work you’re submitting. You may only submit one design per person.
4. Entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday, February 28, 2022, to be eligible.
5. There will be two winning entries, one in the 17 and under age category and one in the 18 and older age category. Both winning designs will be professionally reproduced on a pair of real wooden clogs and put on view at the 2022 Tulipalooza event. After the event concludes, the 17 and under winner will receive their clogs as a gift, while the 18 and older winner will have their clogs auctioned off at the event, with proceeds benefiting the participating charity of their choice.